Top Network Posts
- 123What is the difference between "likelihood" and "probability"?
- 60How can a structure have infinite length and infinite surface area, but have finite volume?
- 52$5^n+n$ is never prime?
- 40$\sqrt a$ is either an integer or an irrational number.
- 34Are speedometers designed to read high?
- 33Writing papers in language X and translating to English vs. writing papers in English to begin with?
- 30How to find the \textwidth in two-column mode?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.