GFW (Great Firewall of China) is one of the most notorious inventions in the history of Internet. Anyone working for it should be ashamed.
Top Network Posts
- 652Why does "not(True) in [False, True]" return False?
- 153A fast method to round a double to a 32-bit int explained
- 118Why do I have to specify data type each time in C?
- 78Can code that will never be executed invoke undefined behavior?
- 53What does -z mean in Bash?
- 47Why can int _$[:>=<%-!.0,}; compile?
- 46Sum of all numbers written with particular digits in a given range
- View more network posts →