I'm a Post-Doctoral Fellow in atmospheric remote sensing at the University of Reading in Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom. I first came to Stack Exchange for practical reasons: Tex.SE has been of major help when I wrote my licentiate (midterm) thesis. Since then, I have discovered the joy of many websites. As my network profile will show, I'm interested in travel, outdoor, scientific skepticism, and as I work in academia, also in academia and LaTeX.
Top Network Posts
- 162Why do American colleges and universities have sports teams?
- 82How hard do early-career academics in the United States work, really?
- 77How to deal with sexual advances from students
- 69How do package authors find the time?
- 58Asked again to review a paper, when the authors don't wish to modify it
- 57How do "scientific couples" (from different fields) find positions?
- 57Can I use images showing up in Google search for my presentation slides without violating any copyright?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.