Having learned Cantonese over two years as an LDS missionary in Hong Kong, I'm always looking to learn more and practice what I know. I'm also very very slowly trying to come up to speed on Mandarin and improve my reading and writing skills. Mostly I just love Chinese people, culture, and language.
Top network posts
- 28What's your favorite "programmer" cartoon?
- 22How to describe differences between Cantonese and Mandarin?
- 20Project reference vs. DLL Reference - Which is better?
- 16Where to practice speaking Chinese?
- 14How to determine if a string is a valid variable name?
- 12Deploying WCF Service with both http and https bindings/endpoints
- 12C# method call with parameter name and colon
- View more network posts →